NAVIGATOR Full Body Harness #22030B-BLK
- Wide waist and comfort backpad
- Front sternum attachment point for positioning and rescue
- Easy to don step-thru harness
- Fixed buckle connections cannot be taken apart
- Multiple gear loops for tools and equipment
Constructed of 1 ¾" wide 6000 Lb. webbing, this harness offers maximum comfort for all day use. Buckle connections are fixed so they cannot be taken apart or unthreaded. Wide waistbelt with lumbar pad for exceptional support and comfort. Pads on back/shoulder straps provide comfort and support and do not allow webbing to slip of shoulders. Leg pads provide comfort while still allowing adjustability. Rear dorsal attachment point for fall arrest. Front sternum attachment point for connecting to a fall arrest system that limits free fall to 2 feet or less, or for a positioning system. Front waist and side attachment points for positioning. Comes with equipment/gear loops.
Tap any photo to enlarge.